Photo from JenniferGentle my old photography flickr!
Welcome to my new Sunday feature 'A week in Reverie' full of the things I've been loving, content I'm planning and blogs I've been reading this week!
- Now to kick this feature off I can proudly announce that I'm planning my first giveaway already! I recently discovered that the Accessorize products I've been raving about aren't available in Ireland. So once I've got 25 followers, I'm going to get my hands on another set so that one of my lovely followers can enjoy them as much as I do. I'm really grateful for all the support I've gotten so quickly!
- Next, I've discovered the lovely blog from House of Humble. If you love crafts, recipes and gorgeous photography as much as I do, you should check out this wonderful blog from Katie and Reuben.
- Azerbaijan may have won Eurovision 2011 but I thought Switzerland were absolutely lovely. Apparently she was discovered busking?
- Although I've spent most of my Sunday sneezing and the weather this week has been questionable to say the least, I should have my summery makeup looks up soon!
- And finally, I'd like to thank the lovely Laura over at All-made-up-21 for her kind words and emails. Check out her recent M.A.C haul and swatches!