Wednesday 10 August 2011

My Lazy Oaf love letter!

Lazy Oaf is an awesome brand. There we go, I've said it. Ever since I discovered them I've been on their website almost constantly and here is the reason why...


A graphic design brand based in London with a shop just a stone's throw away from the ever chic Carnaby street, the words I'd use to describe Lazy Oaf are 'really damn cool.' Their signature is a bold, playful style that updates omnipresent pieces like bobble hats and rucksacks that often get left behind by fashion. With mens, womens and unisex pieces this brand has definitely got something for everyone and its tongue firmly in its cheek.







Lazy Oaf have the uncanny knack of taking regular pieces of clothing and making them endlessly covetable! They even have a range of cards and stationary with their fantastically kitsch designs. They have managed to take witty design and branch it out from the fashion staples of shirts and dresses into something of a lifestyle. After all, who doesn't love a wonderfully designed statement piece? Somehow this year, I'm sure my student budget will stretch to accommodate one!

Images taken from lazyoaf.co.uk with prior permission.

3 comments:

  1. This brand is sooo cute!
    -Jaz
    http://www.fluffyfashioncents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the watermelon skirt, so cute and original!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jaz I'm after the creepers

    @G A B Y That was one of my favourites from their Summer collection!

    ReplyDelete