Tuesday 31 May 2011

My first OOTD

Here is my first blog OOTD from when I went to the Paul Smith Optimistic party last week. I won an invite a while back and it turned out it was being held in deepest darkest Shoreditch (seriously, it was in a basement club). The PR women who greeted us and explained a bit about the evening were absolutely lovely. There were a few people filming and photographing inside and I spotted at least one member of Franz Ferdinand some of whom were apparently DJing.

I'm not really a club-goer but I had a good time people-watching with Mike who blended in perfectly being about 6ft and thin as a pin! I also saw some fabulous fashionistas and models and pretty much perved on all the Christopher Kane and Miu Miu around me. We must have been the only people who didn't take advantage of the free drinks as I have a tendency not to drink much if at all! All in all it was a good party and here is the terribly tame outfit I picked out for it in the end!

Top was from Uniqlo, Shorts were Primark, Tights were a gift, Bag is a Primark satchel, all my jewelery was borrowed from my Mother and my creepers are Underground England but were bought on Ebay!

Detail of my tribal style silver necklace borrowed/pilfered from my Mum!

Chunky turquoise chip bracelet also swiped from the Mother!

Hope that you liked my first outfit post!

No comments:

Post a Comment